PTP Track Ball
- The PTP Track Ball is a convenient self-massaging tool to relieve muscle tension and joint stiffness in the back and neck.
- The unique ergonomic design features a recessed mid-section that helps avoid direct contact with the spinal bones, so as to access muscles and fascia, whilst minimizing any impact on skeletal alignment.
- For chronic back and neck sufferers, the Track Ball can represent a great solution to reduce recurring pain outside physiotherapy sessions.
- To use it, simply lie down on the floor with the Track Ball placed horizontally on your spine and move up and down.
- This will help you eliminate any fascia restrictions and activate blood flow to promote healing.
- If you find it more convenient or comfortable, alternatively, you can press your back against a wall, lowering your hips and bending your knees to roll out your muscles.
- Though specifically designed for use on the muscles surrounding the spine, you can also use your Track Ball to massage your feet, Achilles, calves, hip flexors, adductors, hamstrings or shoulders.
- With a firm density, this particular Track Ball provides a strong tissue massage and will suit people that have already started a recovery program.
Buy the PTP Track Ball at Toby's Sports!