You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get your compression wear now!
Get your workout clothes now!
With a soft and peppy feel, the Kismet from Newton Running offers comfort and stability, all day long.
First generation Kismet product features include:
- Newton's go-to shoe for a runner needing an extra bit of functional stability
- Newton's patented Action/Reaction™ Technology for a highly responsive but soft, trampoline-like cushioning in the forefoot and heel
- Features Extended Medial Bridge (e.m.b.) in the midfoot to provide more functional support for runners requiring a greater surface area on the medial side due to pronation or a flatter arch
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate promotes a lighter, more efficient stride
- Seamless mesh upper provides optimal foot conformity and breathability
- Plush tongue and collar
- Fixed foam insole supplies light underfoot comfort
- Five-lug P.O.P. 2 outsole platform features beveled lugs for a smoother transition
- Seamless engineered breathable mesh
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Heel lace lock
- 5-lug P.O.P 2 platform
- Action/Reaction technology in the forefoot and heel
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- Open ground surface EVA in mid-stance
- Durable s.h.a.r.c (super high abrasion rubber compound) outsole composite in forefoot
POSTAL CODES : Don't know your Postal (zip) Code? Click here.
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL : 3-7 business days
RETURN POLICY : This item can be returned if Toby’s Sports is notified within 7-15 days upon receipt of the item. Read our Return Policy Here
DELIVERY: Exercise equipment and bikes can only be shipped to Metro Manila.
Added to cart.
Added to wishlist.