Toby’s Sports, All Rights Reserved, (c) 2023
WILSON Pro Staff 97 V14 Tennis Racket
Trusted and Secured Checkout Options
WILSON PRO STAFF 97 V14 TENNIS RACKET
If you're strong enough to handle this racket, the payoff in power is huge. The Wilson Pro Staff 97 v14 is a precision-oriented racket ideal for advanced players. Slightly lighter than the Pro Staff RF 97, it still has a high weight that's concentrated in the handle. Designed with Paradigm Bending technology to optimize the bending profile between the shaft and hoop, this racket offers precision and pinpoint control. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe more upon impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel.
- Braid 45 Construction: Unique construction that arranges double-braided fibers at 45-degree angles that provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability thanks to the Ergonomic End Cap.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique, carbon fiber construction optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
Frame construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles, allowing the braid to breathe more upon impact. The result is an enhanced pocketing feel combined with incredible stability.
Strings sit closer together, yielding a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel.
A carbon fiber construction strategically crafted to optimize the bending profile of the racket hoop and shaft. This construction shifts more flexibility into the shaft for an ideal blend of classic Pro Staff feel and precision without compromising modern power.
|Head (sq cm)||632|
|Head (sq in)||98|
|Strung balance (cm)||32|
|Strung balance (pts)||-7|
|Strung weight (grams)||330|
|Strung weight (ounces)||11.64|
|Taper System (mm)||21.5 FB|
|Unstrung balance (cm)||31|
|Unstrung balance (pts)||-10|
|Unstrung weight (grams)||315|
|Unstrung weight (ounces)||11.11|
|Model Number||WR125711U2, WR125711U3|