Toby’s Sports, All Rights Reserved, (c) 2023
How to Receive Order
1. A branch representative will inform customer what time his/her order will be ready for pick-up. For large orders, please ask our branch representative regarding our recommended vehicle size.
2.Customer must pick up the item in the store or arrange for a courier to pick it up for delivery. You will be asked for your Name and Order Number, as well as the payment confirmation message when picking up your orders.
3. If via courier, please make sure to provide the courier with your Name and Order Number. Please also note that we will take a photo of the items prior to pick up to make sure it was received by your courier in good condition. Toby’s Sports will not be liable for any losses or item damage while in transit. You may provide your courier with care reminders if necessary.
4. Customer or courier to pick up the orders via our contactless pick-up inside the store.
5. Store will only accommodate orders during its official store hours.
6. Store can hold your paid order for two (2) days without charge. Store will start charging a storage fee of P100 per additional day.
7. Success! Enjoy your gear and stay strong, indoors.