Whether you’re a beginner looking for a good start to your fitness journey or a veteran health buff looking for a more challenging workout, taking your workouts to the next level will always be a good decision.
Here are some examples of exercise equipment you can use to challenge yourself and raise the bar on your fitness!
Resistance bands are great for those who want to exercise at home, or who like to take their workouts along when they travel, but their value doesn't end there. There are many benefits to these simple exercise tools, including versatility, convenience, safety, and effectiveness. Here are a couple of benefits that you may not have heard about.
- Full Body Workout
- Many resistance band kits come with suggested exercises for nearly every major muscle group in your body. From your legs and thighs to your arms and shoulders; you can expect to get a workout targeting the different areas of the body with resistance bands.
- Adapts to your level of fitness
- Resistance bands usually come in multiple resistance levels. A set usually has light, medium, and heavy band to signify their level of elasticity. The heavier the resistance, the more effort you’re going to put in to stretch the bands. It’s that simple.
This means that you can adjust the amount of resistance during a workout just by changing the resistance level of the band you’re using. You can also try combining multiple resistance bands for more of a challenge.
- Saves a ton of space
- If you don’t really have room for a home gym, resistance bands are a great option to go to since they’re so compact. You can hang them on a hook after you exercise or coil them up to store in a box or drawer.
CORE Power Bands (Price: P 645 )
Waist trimmers, also known as sauna belts, are a great addition to your daily workout sessions. While exercise helps remove that stubborn fat, the extra water stored in these parts of your body will not disappear with ease. This is where waist trimmer belts come into the picture by allowing your body to sweat off the excess water from your abdominal area.
- Back Support
- You can use a waist trimmer to relieve back pain. Waist trimmers help your body hold your entire torso in place, essentially providing good support. They’ve also been proven to improve your overall posture.
- Higher Core Body Temperature
- A higher core body temperature allows you to burn calories at a faster rate, which means you can get rid of the unwanted fat at faster rate.
- Source of Motivation
- Wearing a Waist Trimmer can also act as a source of motivation for you to push harder on your core training. Many Waist Trimmers can easily be worn under your clothing to helps you create an appearance of a smaller waist. Which means whenever you see your reflection in the mirror at work or the cars parked outside your office, you’ll get a constant reminder of what your body goals are, which will hopefully keep you motivated.
CORE Waist Trimmer (Price: P 245)
What do you think of the idea of adding some resistance bands and/or a waist trimmer to your fitness routine? Do you think it’s a good idea? Have you tried them out before? Make sure you let us know in the comments below.
If you’re interested in getting your OVICX Q200 and/or if you want to check out more the exercise equipment we’ve got to offer, here are a ways you can get them:
📱 Chat & Collect – Message your nearest Toby’s Sports store via VIBER for order pick-up. Learn more here: www.tobys.com/pages/chatandcollect
🛒 Online purchase – Shop via TOBYS.COM. (Now ships to the Greater Manila Area)
🚶🏻♂️ Store visit - Drop by our open Toby’s Sports branches. Full list here.
And make sure you follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages, as well us in our VIBER Community to stay up to date with all the latest on anything and everything Toby’s Sports.
Stay Strong, Indoors.
WE GOT THIS.